Located across Tier-Three Data Centers, Another 9’s cloud infrastructure is comprised of the latest hardware and software technology from leading vendors. Our service provides a broad enterprise cloud solution incorporating private, public, and hybrid offerings. We deliver the ability to rapidly and inexpensively re-provision infrastructure resources.
The Another 9 cloud offers a range of features and benefits simply not attainable through traditional hosting infrastructure options. With extremely high availability, low latency, high performance storage and enterprise grade server nodes, our cloud is designed for robust, high performance operation. Our private cloud solution utilizes state of the art Cisco, IBM and VMware infrastructure, offering a redundant, green, multi-tenancy, and virtualized managed service. With a full utility billing style, we are able to make your migration process to the private cloud flexible and cost effective.
The solution is imminently scalable and facilitates hosting for both Web-facing Infrastructure and back-end systems. Our IP mesh network boasts a fully tolerant BGP (Border Gateway Protocol), and VRRP (Virtual Router Routing Protocol) switch fabric. Through up- linking into Multiple Tier-One Transit Providers, we are able to offer routes through AboveNet, LightPath, Sidera and Verizon Business. Another 9’s use of cutting edge technology provides “Five 9’s” availability for critical IT systems.
ADDITIONAL FEATURES & BENEFITS INCLUDE:
- Pricing starting as low as $100 per month. -AFFORDABLE
- Choose from single server solutions to complex multiple server solutions. -FLEXIBLE
- Scalable Processor, RAM and Storage capability enables your infrastructure requirements to grow in line with your business needs. -SCALABLE
- Cloud platform is fully redundant and available in Tarrytown, NY – Dublin, Ireland – Kingston, Jamaica -RELIABLE-AVAILABLE
- Complete server support is provided 24/7 via our fully manned Operations Centre by telephone, email or through our password protected support portal. -SUPPORTABLE
CLOUD NETWORK ARCHITECTURE
- Multiple 4 x 6 Core processor Servers (IBM x3850’s)
- 1TB RAM
- Multiple SAN’s (IBM Fiber Channel)
- Multiple 100Mbps Uplinks (1000Gb transit allowance)
- Enterprise class monitoring.
SECURITY IN THE CLOUD
Each of our cloud servers has its own private VLAN, to maintain security and control. We use the latest firewall technology, VPN connections and SSL to allow intended traffic in, whilst keeping unwanted traffic out. Our advanced network design boasts a fully tolerant BGP (Border Gateway Protocol), and HSRP (Hot Standby Routing Protocol) switch fabric that insures proper failover in the event of switch failure.
Another 9 is certified to the following Domestic & International Standards;
- SSAE 16 – Up to date with new international service organization reporting standards, formerly SAS70.
- ISO27001 - Globally recognized information security management system (ISMS) standard.
Both standards specify the necessary processes required to enable a business to establish, implement, review, monitor, manage and maintain effective information security.
OUR CONTROL PANEL
Our custom built control panel provides our customers with a simple and easy to use method to manage their cloud servers. You can provision servers when required, resize and clone on the fly and stop, start or reboot your servers via a simple web-based interface. Want to manage your public cloud? No problem – simple import your AWS credentials into our control panel and you can manage both!
Keep control of your costs – our built in billing system allows you to check your cloud usage and set alerts to keep your costs under control.