Colocation has become a popular option for companies with midsize + IT needs because it allows the company to focus its IT staff on the actual technology and application work being done, instead of the logistical support needs which underlie the work. Significant economies of scale in power and mechanical systems, including redundancy, typically results in vendor ability to reduce cost while enhancing value-added services.
Another 9’s customized Tier II colocation solutions include Locked Full or Half 42U Cabinets Secured Custom Cages, Private Suites and single-rack units (1U) or server shelves.
Features and Benefits Include:
- Redundant Infrastructure Systems (i.e., Power, Cooling, Bandwidth)
- Abundant & Affordable Bandwidth
- Enhanced Security
- Structural Integrity (protected underground bunker is resistant to Natural Disasters)
- Specialist Staff
- Agreed SLA's
- 24x7x365 Monitoring
- Mitigates Operational Risk
- Addresses Compliance Requirements
- Reduces up-front CAPEX while enhancing speed of deployment
Another 9’s Colocation Data Center meets SSAE 16 Type I and Type II standards established by the Uptime Institute.